SimpleOpinions wants its websites to be simple and easy to access. This sometimes involves storing information on the device that you use to access our websites, for example your laptop, tablet or mobile phone. This includes small files called cookies.
- Recognize that you have already been verified on your prior visit and help you start where you have previously left off the site interaction.
- Establish that you have already been authenticated to log in to one of our services and therefore you don’t need to do it for every service that you have rights to access.
- Remember your personal preferences.
- Remember certain actions that you may have taken.
- Measure how many people visit our websites, to help us enhance user experience.
Removing or blocking cookies
If you do not want to have cookies placed on your device, you can remove any existing cookies and block new cookies from being put on your device. To learn more about how to remove or block cookies in your web browser, visit the links below appropriate to your browser/device.
Please note that blocking cookies might degrade your experience and prevent you from using certain features on our websites.
Types of cookies
Our websites uses two types of cookie.
- SimpleOpinions cookies: these are the cookies, controlled by us and used to support the essential infrastructure and user experience of our websites.
List of cookies used by SimpleOpinions
Policy Established: May 2, 2018
Last Updated: July 16, 2018